First Aid Course
First aid course
Health and safety at work
At the end of the action the trainee must have acquired knowledge to:
- to successfully identify relief situations;
- apply all appropriate first aid techniques in order to stabilize the situation of a victim of an accident or sudden illness until the arrival of the means of assistance.
All potential applicants who wish to develop their knowledge and skills in this area of training.
Workers responsible for the area of work safety (Senior Technicians, Technicians, Designated Employers, Designated Employees, Employer Representatives, ...), Maintenance Technicians.
- Integrated medical emergency system;
- Examination of the victim;
- Basic suport of life;
- Medical emergencies: fainting, stroke, chest pain, diabetes, respiratory distress, seizure, poisoning;
- Medical emergencies: control of hemorrhages, hypovolemic shock, skin lesions, head and spinal trauma.